Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition
ModWright Brings Back A Classic As A Redesigned Anniversary Edition
Celebrating our 17th year in business, the SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition tube linestage is a tribute to our first product, the SWL 9.0SE.
The new SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition features:
- A high quality integral headphone amp
- Home Theater Bypass
- Remote volume control
- Optional phono
- A new power supply design and analog stage
The namesake of Dan Wright’s son, Spencer Wright, born 9.0lb at birth, the SWL 9.0SE was released thirteen years ago with great success as a high performance and high value tube linestage.
The SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition retains the 5687 driver tube and many of its features, but is a complete redesign from the original.
Unlike the original, the Anniversary Edition includes a modern headphone amplifier and optional phono stage.
The SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition represents MWI’s entry level product with exceptionally high level of performance and value.
Like all MWI products, proudly designed and Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.
– Four sets of RCA inputs, one of which doubles as Home Theater Bypass.
– Two sets of RCA Main Outputs.
– One set of RCA Tape Outputs.
– Front panel controls: Power, volume, mute, input select, HT/BP select, headphone input.
– Hybrid headphone amp: 1.5 Watts (25 ohm – 600 ohm load)
– MWI remote: Volume and mute.
– Optional MM/High Output MC SS phono stage ($300).
– Tube Complement: (2) 5687 driver tubes
Input Impedance: 30K
Output Impedance: 800 ohms
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 100Khz
Max Output Signal: 20V
Distortion: .03% THD
Dimensions: 17”W x 12”D x 4.5”H
Weight: 28.5 lbs (35 lbs shipped)
Available with Silver or Black faceplate.